STRATEGIC MARKETING PLANNING
Assessing your situation; setting your goals; planning a way forward.
Market Research—sometimes you need more information
Whether you need information to better understand your audience or research to strengthen your book’s content, we can help. We offer both quantitative and qualitative research services.
Strategic Marketing Planning
Great marketing always begins with a plan. We will work with you to develop a practical, actionable strategic marketing plan that includes the following:
- Situational Analysis—understanding the realities affecting your book
- Positioning—where does your work fit in the marketplace?
- Target Markets—who are you selling to and what matters to them?
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats—what is your optimal direction?
MARKETING TACTICAL PLANNING
Providing practical steps to help you sell your book.
With a strategic plan in place, we will assist you in defining sensible steps that will help sell your book. This plan will include exploring:
- Design Direction
- Messaging Direction
- Advertising Options
- Social Media Planning
- Promotional Opportunities
- Public Relations
Ensuring your book looks its best.
In today’s very visual world, it’s critical that your book quickly communicates from a design perspective. We select from a wide range of skilled, seasoned graphic design professionals to match your project up with the best possible designer.
- Cover Design
- Back Ad Copy
- Logo Design
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION PLANNING
Connecting our clients with our distribution partners.
How will people find and purchase the project you have poured your heart into? We can help with that via our distribution partners who will:
- Get your book on Amazon and other online sellers
- Sell your book into stores
- Provide an opportunity for North American sales
- Manage the logistics of selling including shipping, warehousing, customer service and cashiering